if only it was bigger..

Thursday 18 November 2010

Some people are born with patience. I was not one of those people.
 When it comes to charity, vintage, TK Maxx & big sales I lack the tolerance to deal with rude people barging past me as I trip up over fallen & trampled over garments and have Liam look at me as if I’m forcing him to climb Mount Everest with me on his back (quick tip: sweets, pro plus and head phones can momentarily wipe the look.)
Or the times where you impulse buy because everybody has been talking about how great a certain shop is and you would feel like a great tragedy if you didn’t find anything – even though it is guaranteed to lie in the back of the wardrobe gathering dust & eventually wind up in a charity shop. Yet one of the most frustrating things is hearing a girl telling you her amazing blazer is vintage and her skirt is from her local charity shop – you just know she’s thrilled it isn’t Urban Outfitters for you to copy. I would like to note that the vintage section in the oxford street Topshop does not count – it doesn’t require nearly the same raking skills. So I'm now going to spend the next hour stalking vintage shops & somebody to drag along with me; it seems a better alternative to reading about subject and mandatory committee’s in the Scottish Parliament.



Have a nice day


xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Love your blog. Just try to have more space in your text blocks or bigger fonts. It's a bit too compact and tiring to read.
    Andrea
    http://modadiandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete