if only it was bigger..

Thursday 11 November 2010

Alexa

A couple of years ago it seemed acceptable in my naivety to think that at the tender age of 16 a mulberry would be the perfect gift for me (I think mtv & the brats they showcase could be linked).  Admittedly at that point, I was more interested in owning a mulberry and less interested in what the bag actually looked like. Then the Alexa arrived – inspired by the beautiful and effortlessly chic Alexa Chung. Oversized in oak soft buffalo is enough to make you dribble a little bit over the keyboard. Surely a more than worthy investment? If only my mother & her credit card understood...   
In other news the power went back on at school and im now back safe and sound in the convent till 4:10pm, I got the impression my teachers weren't overly thrilled at my skive yesterday. 
Have a nice day x

1 comment: