if only it was bigger..

Sunday 28 November 2010

chitty chitty bang bang

The fires burning away, my mum’s cooking chicken that smells delicious now but will more than likely taste quite the opposite later, and I'm home until the almost knee-deep snow thaws to let me escape down the hill.
I'm stuck on the couch (yet again) watching chitty chitty bang bang in my oversized grandad-style jumper that I bought a few weeks ago. Anybody else still petrified of the child catcher? 
I did manage to build an impressive snowman with Liam & Flick. As well as quickly discovering you can only be so stylish when it's -1345 degrees outside, I’m not really one for the cold.
Anyway, I'll leave you on a happy Sunday note with a few snaps of my day. Luckily for you there’s none of me dressed in my shocking snow attire. 



Be Happy
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who still has to turn over the channel when the child-snatcher bit comes on, it's ludicrous that as an adult I'm still petrified! Lovely pictures!

    http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete