if only it was bigger..

Saturday 13 November 2010

silly degrees outside

Even though Scotland’s version of winter is more iced grounds, torrential rain, gale force winds and a thousand miles away from the romanticised version I have in my head - I’m still keen to get my vintage fur coat out that I bought last year for peanuts. I’d also like to add that my wardrobes too petite to fit my coat in so it lives in my mum’s wardrobe most of the year. But there’s the dilemma of dressing too cold or too hot. Last weekend Laura and I were quick to rediscover that shops in Glasgow have working heating systems but of course by that point we’d already made the dress-too-hot mistake. The stress of sweating while trying on handfuls of clothes is just hassle. Especially when you throw in your own bag filled with essentials that arent actually essential, alongside a few new purchases. Shopping aside, fur coats and any of the other on-trend A/W coats are perfect for any wintery occasion. Particularly when you live in Scotland.


Until the next time 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment