if only it was bigger..

Monday 15 November 2010

joan rivers and her fashion police

If you’re close to me you’ll be more than aware of my poor and trashy choice in TV. So as I was waiting on the next episode of keeping up with the kardashian’s I sat through a few minutes of pain. E!’s fashion opinion comes in the form of Joan Rivers who is hilarious and brutal: “why don’t they hold fashion week during Ramadan so they can all starve together.” but personally she’s just not up there in style icons and her opinion isn’t too hot either. Then she ripped into Blake Lively.  When she graces the pages of best dressed so often, doesn’t have a stylist and was better dressed than the whole of the panel judging her – I was seconds from changing the channel. Dressed in Vivienne Westwood teamed with Chanel boots and a tan belt straight off the runway.  It wasn’t one of her finest moments but they were slating her as if she was Janet Jackson on serious wardrobe malfunction day.  Can you tell I’m not a fan?  


No comments:

Post a Comment