if only it was bigger..

Thursday 13 January 2011

spring summer is here..

Granted this post is probably a bit late, but just thinking about the new spring/summer collections will reignite my excitement for any kind of weather besides snow and frost.  Elle published a handy little runway edit with spring/summer all neatly laid out from Milan, New York, Paris and London and picking a few of my favourites was an easy task. Marc Jacobs burst into New York in a load of bold fun colour with some glamorous and gorgeous models with funky crimped hair. Although I would have to say that Alberta Ferretti and Chloe wowed me with their romance theme. Both utterly beautiful collections, both so delicate and feminine, both filled with some gorgeous dresses. Romance has definitely hit a soft spot with me this season. But if romance isn’t your thing then perhaps a Burberry or Balmain rock glam look is, or maybe you’re more a minimalism kinda girl?









Have a nice day


xx

9 comments:

  1. Love all the sheer skirts! Can't wait to add some to my wardrobe. Great blog!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I also love the sheer skirts!

    My new blog, I'd love if you could have a look, and possibly follow :)
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog!

    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the neutrals!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening there, always enjoy reading your blog posts. Keep up the great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blogs and websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Delhi Wedding Planner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good topic for making an effective dissertation. . . . .Corporate Gift Supplier

    ReplyDelete