if only it was bigger..

Friday 21 January 2011

Golden

After an intense week of exams, I am so glad to be home with my beautiful dog at this time of the day. I’ve applied my second coat of Chanel vendetta (a deep purple with a gorgeous shine) and I most definitely have the Friday feeling! On the note of party, it’s award season. And of course with awards comes the endless flow of beautiful evening gowns adorned by beautiful women.                                                                                                          Ricky Gervais aside, the Golden Globes saw a supply of elegant pale pinks. Anne Hathaway stepped out a bit more adventurous than usual, Sandra Bullock looked classic and demure in sparkling pale pink and Leighton Meester looked once again effortlessly stunning in Burberry Prorsum. Olivia Wilde went all out in a beaded Marchesa gown, and if they hadn’t been so careless as to forget my name on the guest list I think I might have opted for something like Angelina Jolie’s long sleeved Versace gown in emerald.





Have a nice weekend
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope your exams went well!! Angelina is my fav.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete