if only it was bigger..

Friday 24 December 2010

SALE!



Admittedly I wasn't aware - or for that matter even noticed - that there are sales on christmas eve? But during a last minute trip into town with Lucy, I stumbled over a blouse I have been hunting for. A delicate peter pan collar on a beige with black spots blouse caught my eye on a blog a few weeks ago but it was no where to be seen. Until today, when I discovered it hiding at the back of some chunky knit cardigans opposite the crammed sale racks. I should point out that my local Topshop is a pitiful state no bigger than a size 16 dress, it requires the patience and manners of all shoppers (doesn't stop people bringing there 4 kids and a pram in) Although it was 2 sizes too big and was lacking the button at the back, I bought it. And I most definitely love it! 


Seeing as Santa is on his way, I attempted to make home-made mince pies but its turned out to be more of a tart? 
Never the less, Merry Christmas 


xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. love that top!!!!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pie! looks amazing.

    www.avintagelovestory.com
    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to let you know that i really love the content and imagery on your blog, happy new year

    -Azede

    ReplyDelete