if only it was bigger..

Thursday 23 December 2010

jingle bells..

BT’s ignorance towards people who live in more remote areas is partly to blame for my absence, that and the rush and buzz of the Christmas season. I am a lover of Christmas and everything that goes with it, even the tacky adverts from Argos and the supermarkets that pop up on TV every 5 minutes! Lazy days spent wrapping gifts and baking festive goodies to Christmas songs just epitomizes Christmas for me. Street lights to the radio, the dentist waiting room to the local Chinese take away, the petrol station to your Gran’s living room; everything is touched by the festive season in some way.


It makes perfect sense for fashion to be ahead of time releasing the August issue of Vogue in July etc. It’s always helpful having a forecast of items to keep your eye open for up until December. But in December I’m then flicking through New Year’s resolutions of the editing staff at Glamour before my Turkey is even dead. I personally prefer to hide the January issue of vogue under my bed and enjoy the spirit of Christmas.

On that note, I’m off to record some more films on the Sky Movies Christmas Channel and plan what I’m going to wear over the next few days.

Merry Christmas one and all

Xx

2 comments: