if only it was bigger..

Monday 6 February 2012

birthday suits

I have waited a considerably long time for the day to come when I will no longer need to fret about memorising a friends date of birth, post code, middle name or star sign when approaching the infamous bouncer with the word revenge inked down his arm at my local hotspot (hotspot is a massive exaggeration – it’s a complete dive). Alongside the freedom that comes with turning 18, I’m also crossing my fingers for an Alexa or a Lily and a seriously cool frock.  Naturally I’ve been hunting online for quite some time now but when it comes to online shopping there is only so many times a girl can scroll through the thousands of out-of-budget dresses that net-a-porter, Harvey Nichols and my-wardrobe have to offer. I then decided to turn to Kate Moss for inspiration and browse through her entire catalogue of birthday outfits... I still haven’t found a birthday dress but at least we've all been reminded of what Kate wore to a few of hers.












No comments:

Post a Comment