if only it was bigger..

Sunday 3 April 2011

happy mothers day

We're hardly the most traditional family around so mothers day has turned into more of a girls day for my mum and I seeing as my two older brothers have bailed - never to mind. The chocolates have already been cracked open and we're going to spend the afternoon cooking broccoli and stilton soup followed by a delicious homemade lemon and poppy seed loaf from my mum's new hummingbird bakery recipe book courtesy of me. Probably a slightly self indulgent gift on my behalf but I absolutely adore the hummingbird bakery and their amazing cupcakes! My mum enjoys making a mean pudding anyway..









happy mothers day
xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I really love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out these book! Cute flowers!

    Love,
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute (:
    Lovely blog :)
    We follow if you follow ;)

    ReplyDelete